We believe you will find this list of 25 reasons to own a swimming pool useful. Whether you are in the process of adding a swimming pool to your home or just beginning to consider the idea AND, we believe of few of these interesting facts may surprise you!
Family & Friends - Always Our No. 1 Consideration.
- Teach your children to swim!
- Pool toys for kids of all ages (new floats are amazing for adults relaxing!)
- Stop the “We are bored” for the summer.
- Encourages family togetherness.
- Making memories in & around the centerpiece of your outdoor living area.
- Pool parties for all ages: child, teenagers, adults!
- Your backyard is the hangout for #6 keeping everyone close!
- The best place to fire up that grill.
- Date night under the stars.
- With the use of heaters, chillers, fireplaces & today’s pool houses, the pool area is useable 12 months a year – year round resort living!
- Pools are an entertainer’s paradise!
- Today’s technology makes owning a pool practically maintenance free while controlling your total pool environment with a swipe of your thumb!
Health & Wellness Always A Close 2nd!
- A good investment in a more active & healthy lifestyle.
- Swimming is a life skill and a lifetime sport.
- One of the best ways to keep your children safe in & around water is to teach them to swim at an early age.
- Swimming is proven to increase self-esteem in children.
- The perfect place to relax & unwind.
- Swimming is easy on the joints.
- Swimming can help you sleep better.
- Beat the heat of the summer.
- Benefits your immune system.
- Benefits your brain!
- Great exercise for those who need activities easy on the joints.
- Slows the aging process.
- Swimming utilizes/exercises almost every muscle in the body.
Want to hear more or looking for a resource to answer your specific questions? Check out our associate locator & find a Master Pools Guild member builder near you!
We wish you a lifetime of memories and active, outdoor living poolside!!!!