At Master Pools Guild we believe in a total landscape integration of the design and materials for the pool, patio, pool deck, outdoor kitchen/BBQ area, walkways, spa and water features.
- The site-line from the patio table across the pool to your landscape horizon
- Landscape and rock wall formations creatively planned to provide privacy from nearby neighbors
- Cascading waterfalls or fountains providing subtle music to sooth you while they mask area noise
The list is endless, but the results of a good plan are breathtaking. The plan starts with your vision, but a Master Builder can help you paint the picture. Start by listing the living areas you visualize for your yard. Such as:
- Where do you see yourself enjoying a backyard dinner?
- Do you see a children’s play area nearby?
- Would you like to see the pool from the house?
- What pool shapes do you like?
Custom pools come in endless shapes and styles. Your property and the lifestyle you wish to have around your pool have a significant reflection on the shape. Consult your Master Pools builder about the merits of different options and their personal recommendations.
Every Master Pools Builder builds custom concrete pools, but we also have many members that also build vinyl-lined pools to meet regional market demand. Our builders are dedicated to build quality pools.
No pool is complete without special features. At Master Pools we view pool planning as a reflection of your lifestyle needs. So when you are designing your poolscape consider this:
- Water and light features
- Safety features for children
- Entertaining areas for guests and parties
- Spa features
- Nature highlights
Let’s bring your dream pool vision to life!