- Decorations - Keep them simple, encourage guests to wear the "team" colors.
- Drinks - Have plenty of beer and sodas and don't forget the bottle openers.
- Snacks - A variety is a good plan - chips, wings, sliders, plizza, plan to have choices that help balance out the beverages. Buffet table setup makes replenishing and managing easier.
- Serving Dishes - Inexpensive plastic football themed pieces are fun, festive & easy.
- Coolers - Use several and place them in areas that make grabbing a beverage easy during the game. Make sure each is filled with ice and have extra ice on hand.
- Cups & Plates - Disposable is the best option for this event but make sure you use sturdy plates that can support those hearty snacks!
- Napkins - You can not have too many.
- Seating - use all your options arranging as many chairs as possible in view of the game. Folding chairs and sporting event chairs are great options & add to the game day atmosphere!
Here's To Enjoying The Game!