With only 3 ingredients.
Gluten free & under 100 calories a serving!
Makes: 6 POPSICLES
Prep time: 10 MINUTES
Total time: 6-8 HOURS
These super simple, protein-packed 3 Ingredient Blueberry Yogurt Swirl Popsicles will help keep family and friends hydrated on those poolside summer afternoons!
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 Tablespoons agave or honey
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- Popsicle molds
- Popsicle sticks
- Blend the blueberries in a blender or a food processor at a high-speed setting until nearly liquefied. You want to achieve a smoothie-like consistency.
- Pour the blueberry mixture into a large bowl adding the agave/honey. Next, slowly stir in the yogurt, gently mixing the three ingredients.
- For a tie-dye look do not fully blend the yogurt and blueberries. The mixture will be thick. Give it a taste and adjust by adding more sweetener if needed/desired.
- Pour mixture evenly into each popsicle molds inserting sticks before freezing.
- Quickly run popsicle molds under warm water to easily remove the frozen treats & enjoy!!!
*Try replacing the blueberries with other summer favorite fruits and enjoy a variety of versions Living Poolside!