Summer has many of us exploring new options for making sure everyone is staying hydrated and infused water is a terrific option. But which fruit provides the best benefits?
One of the best sources of hydration can be found in the watermelon.
- The fruit is 92% water making it one of THE highest water content fruits available.
- It is also rich in calcium, magnesium & potassium - known as rehydration salts.
- The salts enable the fruit to hydrate you more effectively than water or sports drinks.
- Watermelon infuses quickly into water making the process FAST! No waiting!
- Watermelon is one of the few fruits that you can really enjoy as a snack after consuming the beverage.
- Low in calories.
Cut slices or cubes of watermelon and place in center of infusion chamber or directly in pitcher or glasses. Add water (sparkling is an option). Let sit 10 minutes and voila! Enjoy!
Here's to staying cool & hydrated poolside!